Preparing For Your Session
Here is what I have found to help the session be successful
1. If you are nursing, try to avoid eating anything spicy that may upset baby’s belly for 24 hours prior to your session.
2. Please have a pacifier on hand (preferably the soothies they send home from the hospital) This will help settle the baby while being posed - they're not always used, but are helpful during the session. Be prepared to nurse or feed as often as we need to keep baby happy.
3. Have baby in something easy to remove (i.e. button or zipper sleepers.) Nothing that goes over the head.
4. Please do not mind my attire. I come dressed and prepared to be peed, pooped and spit up on.
5. PLEASE keep baby awake for at LEAST an hour prior to your session. This will eliminate extra time spent trying to get baby to sleep. If you're having trouble, try giving baby a bath.
6. Be prepared to feed baby as I am setting up. This way when I'm done, baby is full, sleepy and ready to go!
All props, backdrops, and accessories are provided for your session. Each set is hand designed and ordered for a one of a kind session tailored to you. Props and accessories are made to fit perfectly and safely, please leave any commercial store bought accessories behind. If you're looking for something specific, please bring this up prior to your session, and I will do my best to have something made for you. If you have an heirloom item that you would like to use, I will do my best to incorporate it, but I ask that you limit this to one item.
Parent & Sibling Shots
These are done at the beginning of your session.
Sibling shots are not always guaranteed. Young children have minds of their own, and do not always want to cooperate - I do not force children to have their photo taken, but I do my best.
What to Wear
Dads - Please wear a pair of fitted jeans & a black, white, blue or gray fitted shirt. No logos or patterns.
Moms - Please wear a pair of fitted jeans, or leggings & a black, white, or gray fitted tank or t shirt. No logos or patterns (lace is okay).
Siblings - Pair of jeans or leggings & neutral shirt. No patterns or pictures.
We are located at 514 5th St. NW, Canton OH 44703.
Street parking is available directly in front of the studio. If you cannot find parking in front of the studio, there is a public parking lot just past the light on the left hand side of the street.
8x10 Matted Folio Box (10)
8x10 Matted Folio Box (20)