Covid has brought us a lot of uncertainty. We take our studio policies very seriously and ask that you respect them.
1. Please reschedule if you are showing symptoms.
2. No outside props. We will provide everything
3. No extended family members. I know grandma may want to come, but please limit to immediate family only or one support person.
4. Please sanitize hands when you arrive. We have sanitizing station.
5. Masks are optional. We will never force something upon our clients. If you're comfortable, we're comfortable.
6. The studio is sanitized before and after each client. This includes the space itself as well as props, backdrops and accessories used.
7. I will reschedule if I am not feeling well. Temperature is taken daily at my home & if I am showing any symptoms I will reschedule. If anyone in my home is under the weather, I will reschedule as well.
*RESCHEDULING - There is no rescheduling fee due to covid/illness.
We are aware that this is a touchy subject. We want nothing but the best for our littlest clients & want to protect our families as well. However, medical information is a very personal subject and we will never ask you about your status. This is not a make or break for us and you will never be turned away. We ask that you respect us as well. As a prior medical field professional, that worked with critically ill patients, we take all precautions necessary to keep you and your little ones healthy.